MOTOTRBO™ IP Site Connect
Extend your reach, improve your performance
A reliable IP solution for MOTOTRBO systems
Does your business need to communicate across dispersed geographical locations, across a large area with physical barriers or have seamless coverage within a high-rise building?
IP Site Connect enables you to extend the reach of your MOTOTRBO two-way radio system to do just that. This software allows you to link several single-site systems via a standard IP network, opening the door to uninterrupted voice and data communication without geographical limitations.
With IP Site Connect you don’t have to worry about physical barriers, manual intervention for roaming, limited coverage or lost functionality. And there are no monthly service or access fees to factor in. All that’s required is an IP connection and a desire for extended communication coverage.
Link repeaters, locations and people
- Share voice and data across geographically dispersed facilities
- Eliminate the impact of many common physical barriers, such as tall buildings or mountains, by networking users together through an IP connection
- Allows you to share voice and data applications such as text messaging or GPS-location tracking across an unlimited geographical area
- Expands coverage for conventional users by allowing you to network multiple repeaters at a single site or dispersed locations
- Gives system administrators the ability to monitor and control repeaters within your analogue or digital system
- Keys up all radios on a wide area channel, allowing users to monitor communications from remote locations in their network
- Enables users to seamlessly roam between sites of a wide area system without having to physically change channels
- Utilise new MOTOTRBO radios, repeaters and data applications or existing MOTOTRBO equipment via software upgrade
- Improves overall business communications and visibility by allowing you to track or send a message to any device in a wide area from a single server
To arrange a FREE demonstation
or to find out more about MOTOTRBO™ IP Site Connect
contact us here